Aims and objectives
The main objective of the Journal is to inform the scientific and technical community about fundamental and applied research in the field of energetics, to discuss on the pages of the Journal the issues of fundamental and applied research, as well as debatable issues in the field of heat and power engineering, power systems and units, industries related to the field of energy, system analysis, information management and processing, science and technology, industrial economy spheres.
The most important tasks of the Journal are:
- Reflection of the results of research, scientific-practical, experimental and innovative activities of domestic and foreign scientists, research associates, promotion of experience in the implementation of scientific achievements and advanced scientific technologies;
- Postgraduate students and applicants’ research approbation;
- Ensuring effective research activities in the university, publicity and openness in reflecting the scientific issues of the university;
- revealing scientific potential for the implementation of advanced scientific achievements in the educational process of KSEU;
- Publication of materials of scientific conferences and symposiums.
2.4.5. Energy systems and complexes (Technical sciences)
2.4.2. Electrical complexes and systems (Technical Sciences)
2.3.1. System Analysis, Control, and Information Processing (Technical Sciences)
5.2.3. Regional and Sectoral Economics (Economic Sciences)
4 issues per year
Fee for publication
• Publication in the journal is free of charge for authors.
• The editors do not charge the authors for the preparation, placement and printing of materials.
Free Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content based on the following principle: free open access to research results enhances the global exchange of knowledge.
During the article submission process, the author should confirm that the article has not been published or has not been accepted for publication in another scholarly journal. Articles previously posted by authors on personal or public sites that are not affiliated with other publishers are eligible for consideration.
Disclosure policy and conflicts of interest
Unpublished data obtained from manuscripts submitted for review may not be used in personal research without the written consent of the Author.
Information or ideas obtained in the course of review and related to possible benefits must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.